- Being 18 years or older when you enter.
- Having ID on you and showing it when being asked.
- Making contact with one of our barkeepers before entering a smoking room.
- Following instructions given by our staff at all times.
- Being friendly and polite.
- Smoking tobacco in smoking rooms only.
If by car:
- Parking and stopping where allowed only.
- Turning off your engine and lowering your radio's volume while waiting.
- Making use of parking garage De Grifthoek or parking area Het Griftpark.
Don'ts & sanctions
- Entering when not being 18 years or older.
- Not identifying yourself when being asked.
- Having drunk alcohol noticeably.
- Bringing dogs.
Denial of access.
- Parking your car or stopping where not allowed.
- Leaving on your car's engine or playing loud music while waiting.
- Parking your bike across the street and/or at our neighbors.
No sale, warning and if no improvement; temporary or permanent denial of access.
- Buying softdrugs for someone below 18 years of age.
Denial of access for 3 months.
- Consuming other products than our own.
- Making telephone calls inside or going outside for calls often.
- Wearing sunglasses or hoodies inside.
- Gambling or (card) games for money.
- Parking bicycles at our neighbors.
- Smoking near the homes of our neighbors.
- Causing inconvenience to our neighbors in any way.
Warning and if no improvement; temporary or permanent denial of access.
- Indecent or objectionable behavior, like:
Aggression and/or threats.
Racism and/or discrimination.
Permanent denial of access.
- Trafficking in or around our coffeeshop.
- Having harddrugs on you.
- Having weapons on you.
Reporting to the police and permanent denial of access.